1 gram Platinum Bar PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna .9995 Fine
We will be stocking Platinum now at Silverstacking.co.uk
This precious metal is a key componant in Hydrogen Fuel and is on the rise.
Please do your own research.
Images shown include actual stock images.
Shipping - we have put this as a large weight as we intend to send via Royal Mail Insured Postage.
Our shipping settings are not always ideal so any problems give us a shout Thanks
PAMP Platinum Lady Fortuna bars are one of the most popular bullion on the market today because of its affordable size and the high quality. This 1 gram bar from an original Multigram +25 and housed in a mini PAMP Suisse Assay card, which verifies bar’s weight and purity.
The PAMP Suisse (Produit Artistiques Metaux Precieux) is the world’s leading independent Precious Metals refiner and one of the most trusted mints worldwide today.
The front side of the bar features an artistic rendition of “Lady Fortuna,” the Roman goddess of fate and fortune, commonly known as “Lady Luck”. This image depicts her as a blindfolded deity holding a cornucopia filled with coins. The back side of the bar is emblazoned with the PAMP Suisse logo at the top. It also displays all bar’s vital statistics including weight, purity, and a unique serial number. The “Essayeur Fonduer” insignia, which is featured underneath the text, serves as an engraved assay to verify this information.
- Made from .9995 fine platinum with a weight of 1 gram.
- Minted and guaranteed by the PAMP Suisse.
- This bar is from an original Multigram +25 set.
- Comes in a mini Assay card.
- Obverse: Showcases the well-known design of Lady Fortuna - the Roman goddess of fortune, seen with her attributes - cornucopia of riches.
- Reverse: Depicts the bar’s weight and purity along with the PAMP Suisse logo.
Actual Weight 0.0321 troy oz Gross Weight 1 gram Diameter 9.5 x 6 mm Thickness 1.1 mm Mint/Brand PAMP Suisse