1 OZ ASAHI SILVER ROUND .999 FINE
Asahi Refining acquired the operational facilities of Johnson Matthey in the United States and Canada in early 2016. Asahi has moved quickly to build a reputation for itself among North American numismatists and investors by continuing operations at the former Johnson Matthey facilities. Of particular note, Asahi strives to produce silver bars and silver rounds that are not only produced in the United States of America, but that also use silver sourced from within the United States.
- Made from .999 fine silver and weighs 1 troy oz.
- Struck at Asahi Refinery.
- Individual rounds come in plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features the official Asahi logo in the center. Inscriptions: “1 OUNCE TROY” and “FINE SILVER .999”.
- Reverse: Displays the repeating pattern of the Asahi logo
Origin: American Reserve Bullion Metal Composition: Silver Face Weight: 1 troy oz Standardized Weight: 1 oz Purity: 0.999 Mint Mark: N/A Diameter: 38.99 mm Thickness: 2.49 mm