1 oz Silver - 7 Wonders of the World: Hanging Gardens of Babylon #2
Product DetailsThe 7 Wonders of the Ancient world are among the most famous landmarks in human history. The APMEXclusive series will highlight each Wonder with a limited mintage release of Gold and Silver rounds, each displaying a landmark, effigy, and denomination.
he Hanging Gardens of Babylon were a massive area of tiered gardens containing a wide variety of beautiful plant life. This wonder is the only landmark of the seven to not have a verified location, and has captivated the world for centuries due to this mysterious quality. The structure of the gardens is considered to be a massive engineering accomplishment for the time period, designed in a way that made efficient use of flowing water. The round captures this design concept beautifully, featuring ascending platforms of trees, shrubs, and vines, with a waterfall flowing down and crashing into the flowing river beneath. Also featured on the rounds is a portrait of King Hammurabi, a famous Babylonian king known for his invention of Hammurabi's Code. His effigy is displayed on the reverse along with a denomination accurate to the era.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- APMEXclusive® series
- Limited mintage of 7,777 Rounds
- Features edge mark with weight and purity, unique for a bullion round
- Obverse: Features the luscious landscape and flowing waterfalls of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
- Reverse: Displays an effigy of King Hammurabi, the famous Babylonian king. The round carries a denomination of 10 Shekels.
- Grade Service:None
- Mint Mark:N/A - Not Available
- Metal Content:1 troy oz
- Diameter:39 mm