2021 Great Britain 2 oz Silver Queen's Beasts Collector Coin with cap PRE-ORDER
We have managed to secure some limited stock -
Please note and consider these facts before plasing an order.
1) We do not know for sure how long these will take to land at our door. Estimated 4-12 weeks.
2) We are not always the first to receive new bullion release coins , other bullion sites may get there allowance before us.
3) As we are a very small team we may not answer any update questions straight away.
4) We pride ourselves on old fasioned values and will follow and UK selling guidelines , of course you can cancell your order, however we would urge you to make this decision before ordering as a small company this would affect our business if we get multiple cancelations.
5) As we all know in recent times the enviroment around can change very quickly and if anything unexpected does occur we will update our customers straight away.
6) If I order anything else with this coin I accept all items will be sent together.
Currently supply is very good for our recent bullion orders and taking around 4-8 weeks so we will have our fingers crossed for this time frame..
Thank you for taking the extra step to read this - Lee
The 2021 UK Queen's Beasts Completer 2oz Silver Coin features a special design to mark the conclusion of the highly popular Queen’s Beasts series of bullion coins from the Royal Mint.
This design features all ten Beasts arranged in a protective circle around HRH The Queen. This is the only coin in the series to unite all ten beasts with the monarch whose heritage they represent, in one unique design.
The obverse of the coin bears the fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on the new guilloché design. Details of the monetary denomination of £5 also appear. Both the obverse and reverse are designed by British Coin Designer Jody Clark, creator of the latest definitive portrait of The Queen on UK coinage.
- Each coin weighs 2 Troy Ounces and is 999.9 Silver.
- Minted by The Royal Mint in Llantrisant, South Wales.
- Fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Capital Gains Tax Exempt.
- Finished to bullion standard.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 38.61mm. Thickness: 6.00mm.
- Coins are NEW.
- Capsule Included.
This coin is a special design to celebrate the conclusion of The Queen’s Beasts series. The Queen’s Beasts bullion range celebrates the British Monarchy and the centuries of fascinating heraldry that has been a part of their story.
At the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen, ten heraldic beasts stood guard. The plaster models were created for the occasion, symbolising the various strands of royal ancestry brought together in a young woman about to be crowned queen.
Product type Queens Beast Weight 62.207 Country United Kingdom Manufacturer The Royal Mint Fine content 62.207 Condition New Fineness 999.9 Finish Bullion Year 2021 Face value £5 Diameter 38.61 Thickness 6.00