2021 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Star Wars: Galactic Empire Bullion Coin
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 25,000 coins!
- Coin comes in protective capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed Imperial Crest of the Galactic Empire in Star Wars. The reverse also features the metal content, purity, and the Lucasfilm copyright for further authentication.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Star Wars Galactic Empire
When Sith Lord, Sheev Palpatine created the Galactic Empire from the ashes of the Galactic Republic he refashioned the Republic's 8-spoked cog into the 6-spoked symbol that came to represent the most feared and mighty empire the Galaxy had ever seen. Palpatine understood the power of symbols in branding his new empire and projecting strength throughout the galaxy. The similarities and differences to the symbol of the Old Republic simultaneously maintained a familiarity necessary for acceptance while also indicating a clear transition to a new order. The Galactic Imperial Crest would appear on flags, spacecraft, administrative buildings, currency and more. Now you can invest in real life official Galactic Empire Bullion Silver.
- Grade:Brilliant Unc
- Grade Service:None
- Mint Mark:Not Shown
- Metal Content:1 troy oz
- Thickness:2.98 mm
- Diameter:39 mm