These rounds commemorate the 35th anniversary of PCGS, founded in 1986 to bring consistent grading standards to the coin industry. Over the past 35 years, PCGS has transformed numismatics and become one of the most the most trusted names in the industry.
- Contains 1 ounce .999 fine Silver
- These rounds are an APMEXclusive® release, produced in collaboration with PCGS.
- Limited maximum mintage of 3,500 coins.
- Individual coins packaged in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty, as depicted by Justin Kunz, bearing a shield and sword representing strength, integrity, and security.
- Reverse: An eagle, as rendered by Ron Sanders, soars over a forested landscape.
- Sovereign coins guaranteed by the nation of Niue.