Una & the Lion 1 oz Silver Bar Minted Bullion 999.9 Fine Silver
or centuries, The Royal Mint has selected the very best artists to create designs for our coins, bars and medals. These great engravers have inspired a new series of bullion bars, with classic designs reimagined for the discerning investor.
The Great Engravers series begins with the legend of Una and the lion, first brought to Britain’s coins by William Wyon RA. Jody Clark has created a new vision of the gentle Una; she holds the monarch’s orb and sceptre but stands together with the lion, eyes on the future - the perfect symbol for enduring precious metals and insightful investors.
- The first design in the new Great Engravers bullion bar series
- A new Una and the lion design, reimagining the tale first depicted by esteemed artist William Wyon RA
- Struck in one ounce of 999.9 fine silver
- Designed by modern coin design master, Jody Clark, the artist behind the latest coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen
- Each bar is available in a protective plastic covering
- Limited to 35,000 bars worldwide
ALLOY 999.9 Fine Silver QUALITY Bullion PURE METAL TYPE Silver PURE METAL CONTENT 1 Troy Oz FINENESS 999.9 SPECIFICATION VALUE PACKAGING Protective Packaging BAR SIZE 49.96 mm x 28.98 mm REVERSE DESIGNER Jody Clark